Tuesday 12 July 2016

Update From the Rock Shop

Well, the tourist season is in high gear with people from literally all over the world dropping in to the shop. In between visitors, I am getting time to work on some of my "inventory"

Here is a piece that Vickie is going to wire wrap to make a pendant.

This is basically porcelain agate with some nice dark brown inclusions. I have only taken it to 100 grit in this pic so it's going to be pretty glassy at the finish.

I also have some beautiful pieces to cut. Take a look!



After I cut, I'll decide if they are good enough for a pendant but there certainly are some amazing fortification agate patterns.

If you are a family planning a trip to Digby and would like to spend a bit of time in my shop watching me work, just contact me and I'll do my best to set something up.

Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment