Tuesday 28 May 2024

Busy Times

 Things have been pretty hectic recently at The Artists' Mark.

 The Yarn sale on our hand dyed yarn ($15/ skein) is in full swing and while over 100 have been sold, we still have plenty left!


I must say that apart from being obsessed fanatics (you know who you are, heh,heh), knitters are some of the nicest people who come into the shop. And apparently they don't just like yarn. Recently I was concentrating on making new inventory but it hasn't gone all that well since uncaring thoughtless people keep buying it, forcing me to make even more. 

here's what I mean.





All sold!

I still have a few new beauts, however.




I'll be in the studio making more this week so if you're looking for a fantastic deal on hand dyed yarn, knit goods or rock jewelry, come on by.

Just a note: we'll be closed Wednesday afternoon because of an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment